For the 2017 Spring Unveiling Arts Festival (May 5, 6 & 7) we will featuring the artwork of Chuck Gumpert, Ann Cavanaugh, & Eli Mazet.
We're delighted to feature three very talented northwest artists for a weekend of exciting new art, music, and food. Please note the highlights of our festival schedule:
- 3-6pm Eli Mazet will give a talk and demonstration of the fine art of lamp work shot glasses. An exquisite shot glass by Eli will be raffled on both Friday and Saturday.
- 4-6pm Wine & chocolate reception with a 4:30pm unveiling of new garden art.
- 10am Unveiling of new art by Chuck Gumpert, Ann Cavanaugh & Eli Mazet followed by demonstrations by featured artists from 11am-3pm.
- 4-7pm Reception with artists, wine, food by Kate Bestgen and live music with Bucky Pottschmidt.
- 11am-1pm Brunch reception, live music with John Silliman Dodge, more artist demos and surprise unveilings.